JOIN THE CONVERSATION
THEME: ``Creativity and Innovation in Nation Building``
DATE: 28 APRIL, 2018
TIME: 10 a.m - 4 p.m
Venue: D-Venue Water Corporation Drive, Off Ligali Ayorinde, Oniru, Lagos , Nigeria
4 KEY REASONS TO ATTEND
Bellafricana is always finding ways to help both upcoming and established creatives to harness the resources available to build their businesses stronger.
1. It is a conversation not a conference
As a business owner, we know you have questions you have been dying to get answers to and we understand that most conferences speak to you, they do not listen to you.
This is why we are providing leverage for you to discuss with experts at the ACE Awards Conference – an intimate gathering of Creative MSMEs. Come prepared with your thinking caps and join the conversation.
2. Get your questions answered at the SME Clinic by experts
You do not want to miss this event especially if you need answers to the following questions and much more:
- How can I market my business to a foreign market and acquire customers globally?
- How do I deal with copyright issues and other legal issues?
- How do I create a creative brand that speaks for itself?
- I have a creative idea, how do I monetize it?
- I have a brilliant idea, how do I get it funded?
- How do I export my goods globally?
- How do I grow a sustainable creative business?
- How do I perfect my craft and evolve?
3. The best practitioners with local and International experience, impacting knowledge.
This event will make you money by giving you practical steps to take your business global and build a sustainable business. Youwill learn from the people who do the absolute best work in their field for themselves and their clients.
We are switching things up this time. Not only would you be learning from speakers but you will be doing more of the talking. You get to ask more questions as opposed to just doing the listening. There will be an SME Clinic which will also enable you to have get more intimate sessions with the experts.
All of our speakers are hand-picked. No fluff, no pitches – pure practical content.
To this end, the conference will be less inspiration and more how-to. It will initiate conversations and engage talks with renowned business men and women who have quality experience in these fields;
- New Ways to Market – Beyond Your Reach
- How to Monetize your Creative Idea
- How to create a Brand that speaks for itself
- The Future of Non-Oil Export
- Access to funding to start and grow your creative business
- Sustainability and Succession Planning for Creative Businesses
- Legal Advice for Creative MSMEs
- What Is Your Value Offer?
- The Role of Creative Enterprise For Economic Growth
4. Relationship building and making authentic connections with Smart Entrepreneurs and key decision makers.
The event takes place at a conducive location where quality conversations will be had. The outcome is high quality networking, discussions and learning.
No other event does content, experience and networking like this one.
Already, leading companies, growing brands and their key decision makers have taken this conference as priority and have committed to attending.
This conference has also been endorsed by the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC), Nigerian-British Chamber of Commerce (NBCC), Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce (NACC), Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) and Nigeria-Britain Association. You will get to meet their key decision makers and increase your chances of taking your business global.
It will be a great opportunity to get your questions answered and your opinions heard. So join the conversation and register today.
YOU ARE THE SPEAKER
THEY ARE THE EXPERTS
|1||Registration & Networking||09:00 AM||Room A|
|2||Opening Prayer||10:00 AM||Room A|
|3||Opening Remarks||FASHION BRAND||10:05 AM||Room A|
|4||Introduction of Speakers||MR TOBI ASEHINDE||10:20 AM||Room A|
|5||How to Monetize Your Creative Idea||MRS LOLA COKER-ESU||10:30 AM||Room A|
|6||Branding that Speaks for You||MR LANRE ADISA||11:00 AM||Room A|
|7||Marketing Your Business Globally||FOOD, LIFESTYLE BRAND||11:30 AM||Room A|
|8||Taking Your Non-Oil Product Global||BEAUTY BRAND||12:00 PM||Room A|
|9||Sustainability and Succession Planning for Creative Businesses||MRS TOKI MABOGUNJE||12:30 PM||Room A|
|10||Perfect the Quality of your Craft and Evolve||CREATIVE ENTREPRENEUR||13:00 PM||Room A|
|11||Questions & Answer||MR TOBI ASEHINDE||13:30 PM||Room A|
|12||Appreciating Speakers and Presenting Gifts||MR TOBI ASEHINDE||14:00 PM||Room A|
|13||About Bellafricana & Vote of Thanks||14:15 PM||Room A|
|14||Visiting Exhibition Stands||14:15 PM||Room B|
Register Now - Secure your ticket
STANBIC IBTC BANK
Name: Bellafricana Enterprise
Account Number: 0011152522
Name: Bellafricana Enterprise
Account Number: 1013734944
SOCIAL MEDIA REACH