ATTEND BELLAFRICANA CONFERENCE 2017
Learn practical steps to taking your business global from experts that have years of experience both Locally and Internationally.
DATE: 17 APRIL, 2017 (Easter Monday - Public Holiday)
TIME: 10 a.m - 4 p.m
Venue: D-Venue Water Corporation Drive, Off Ligali Ayorinde, Oniru, Lagos , Nigeria
3 KEY REASONS TO ATTEND
Bellafricana is always finding ways to help both upcoming and established creatives to harness the resources available to build their businesses stronger.
1. The best practitioners with local and International experience, impacting knowledge.
This event will make you money by giving you practical steps to take your business global. You can learn from the people who do the absolute best work in their field for themselves and their clients.
All of our speakers are hand-picked. No fluff, no pitches – pure practical content. It’s less inspiration and more how-to. Model what the best are doing for themselves and their clients to boost profits for any business work they own.
To this end, the conference will feature enlightening and engaging talks from renowned business men and women who have quality experience in these fields;
- Marketing Your Creative Business Globally
- How to Monetize your Creative Idea
- How to create a Brand that speaks for itself
- Taking Your Non-Oil Product Global (Export)
- Access to funding to start and grow your creative business
- Sustainability and Succession Planning for Creative Businesses
- How to Receive Payment Globally
2. Relationship building and making authentic connections with key decision makers.
The event takes place at an amazing location where quality conversations that helps you form bonds for life with all your peers. The outcome is high quality networking, discussions, learning. No other event does content, experience and networking like this one.
Already, leading companies and their key decision makers have taken this conference as a priority and they have investment in attending.
This conference has also been endorsed by the Nigerian Export Promotion Council (NEPC), Nigerian-British Chamber of Commerce (NBCC), Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce (NACC), Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry (LCCI) and Nigeria-Britain Association. You will get to meet their key decision makers and increase your chances of taking your business global.
3. Get your questions answered by experts.
You do not want to miss this event especially if you need answers to the following questions:
- How can I market my business to a foreign market and acquire customers globally?
- How do I receive payment globally?
- How do I create a creative brand that speaks for itself?
- I have a creative idea, how do I monetize it?
- I have a brilliant idea, how do I get it funded?
- How do I export my goods globally?
- How do I grow a sustainable creative business?
- How do I perfect my craft and evolve?
- And many more questions you might have. Great opportunity to get your questions answered.
MEET THE SPEAKERS
KEY NOTE SPEAKER | CEO, Nigerian Export Promotion Council
CEO, African Sustainable SME Export Trade Solutions (ASSETS)
CEO, Vibe Web Solutions
CEO, Noah's Ark
|1||Registration & Networking||09:00 AM||Room A|
|2||Opening Prayer||10:00 AM||Room A|
|3||Opening Remarks||MR OLUSEGUN AWOLOWO||10:05 AM||Room A|
|4||Introduction of Speakers||MRS MOFOLUSADE SONAIKE||10:20 AM||Room A|
|5||How to Monetize Your Creative Idea||MRS LOLA COKER-ESU||10:30 AM||Room A|
|6||Branding that Speaks for You||MR LANRE ADISA||11:00 AM||Room A|
|7||Marketing Your Business Globally||MR TOBI ASEHINDE||11:30 AM||Room A|
|8||Taking Your Non-Oil Product Global||MS SADE BEMBATOUM-YOUNG||12:00 PM||Room A|
|9||Sustainability and Succession Planning for Creative Businesses||MRS TOKI MABOGUNJE||12:30 PM||Room A|
|10||Perfect the Quality of your Craft and Evolve||MRS FEMI OLAYEBI||13:00 PM||Room A|
|11||Questions & Answer||MRS MOFOLUSADE SONAIKE||13:30 PM||Room A|
|12||Appreciating Speakers and Presenting Gifts||MRS MOFOLUSADE SONAIKE||14:00 PM||Room A|
|13||About Bellafricana & Vote of Thanks||14:15 PM||Room A|
|14||Visiting Exhibition Stands||14:15 PM||Room B|
Register Now - Secure your ticket
STANBIC IBTC BANK
Name: Bellafricana Enterprise
Account Number: 0011152522
Name: Bellafricana Enterprise
Account Number: 1013734944
SOCIAL MEDIA REACH