OVERVIEW OF BELLAFRICANA AWARDS
- The ACE Awards is an acknowledgement and celebration of creative and innovative works made by Nigerians (Africans) and taking quality products global.
- The ACE Awards will honour the creative and tenacious spirit of the African producer.
- Winners will receive the ACE Award as a mark of their excellence.
- The ACE Awards will encourage and inspire new talent within the various Pan African industries through its annual programme.
- The ACE Awards will take place in Lagos, Nigeria on 17th of April, 2017.
SUBMISSION TERMS & CONDITIONS
- By submitting an entry, the entrant agrees to accept the terms and conditions as listed in the submission form.
- The entrant also agrees that the project is eligible for entry
- The entrant also understands that the entry products are made-in-Nigeria or made-in-Africa
- Call for submission: Opens: February 20, 2017
- Only fully executed online submissions will be accepted.
- The ACE Awards Nominees will be announced on the 16th of March, 2017
- The category winners will be announced at the ACE Awards gala in Lagos on the 17th of April, 2017.
Viewers will vote to determine the top 3 winners of each award categories.
- All entries will be assessed for quality and accuracy. Entries failing to meet any of the submission requirements will be rejected.
- Products that are not produced or packaged in Africa are not eligible for submission.
- Viewers will cast their vote via available platforms which is currently on the event website to determine select category winners.
- Viewers may vote once from any where in the world.
- Vote numbers, rules, regulations and procedures will be made available on the ACE website at event.bellafricana.com/vote
- Voting ends 31st of March, 2017
- Results will be verified by the ACE appointed Judges.
- The Judges’ decisions will be final.
- Results will be announced on the day
THE JUDGING PANEL AND PROCESS
- The ACE Executive Committee will appoint the Executive Judge.
- The Judges will be selected from a wide group of experts from the Nigerian-British Chamber of Commerce, Nigerian-American Chamber of Commerce, Lagos Chamber of Commerce and Industry, Nigerian Export Promotion Council and Nigeria-Britain Association. The Judges will be recognized experts in their respective fields.
- The Executive Judge will oversee selection proceedings and the judging process
- The top 3 nominees from each categories of the viewers vote will present their products for the judging process.
- The judging panel will determine the final category winner.
Note: This Committee of Judges is there to ensure that even if you have the highest vote, your product as to be good as well.
- Best Indigenous Textile Designer
- Best Emerging Beauty Brand
- Best Emerging Fashion Brand
- Best Creative Solution (ICT)
- Best Supportive Made-in-Nigeria Celebrity of the Year
- Best Eco-friendly Product Innovation
- Best Innovative Product of the Year
- Best Pioneer Craftsman/woman of the Year (Over 10 years)
- Best Food Produce Innovation
- Best Creative Kid Enterpreneur
- Best Creative Social Enterprise of the Year
- Best Creative Kids Brand
- Best Emerging Artist
- Best Emerging Home & Lifestyle Brand
- Best emerging African Brand